In design and implementation arise questions, which may require considerable effort to find answers, and the issue may still not become clear. These kind of situations are quicky and easily solved by consulting a usability expert. He can provide answers and solutions with little cost. Also, he may reveal that the whole question is wrong and the problem is better approaced from a different angle.
- saves time from product development
- releases developers to work on business-critical applications
- "Should the Cancel be on the left or right?"
- "Which browser should we code for?"
- "Do we need keyboard shortcuts?"
- "Will a touch screen work with our application?"
- "How should we place these elements in out layoyt?"
- "Should we use an intro animation?"
- "Do they understand this?"
In any product development phase.